Watersports Manager for Island Resort in Vanuatu
Hideaway Island Resort Vanuatu is looking for a new Water Sports Manager. We are on a small private island about 20 minutes drive from Port Vila, Vanuatu.
We are a small and busy dive shop providing courses, fun dives and daily snorkel safaris and glass bottom boat trips for our house guests and day trippers.
We’re looking for a PADI Instructor, preferably MSDT or above, to manage the Water Sports Centre and it’s team of local Ni-Vanuatu staff.
Candidates for this position should have:
- At least 3 years teaching experience
- Gas blending certification (nitrox)
- Ability to service and maintain Scubapro scuba equipment
- Ability to service and maintain Coltri-sub compressors
- Excellent customer service skills
- Own equipment and professional insurance
- No criminal record and full driving license
- Knowledge of outboard mechanics, boat maintenance and a skipper’s ticket also an advantage
This is a live-in position and the candidate must be able to work well with other cultures and in a remote environment.
The successful applicant will receive a very competitive salary, paid work visa, 2 weeks paid leave and free private housing on the Island.
Company Name: Hideaway Island Resort & Marine Sanctuary
Job Location: Port Vila, Vanuatu
REQUIRED Diving Qualifications: OWSI, MSDT, Staff Inst., Tech Inst. Course Director, TDI/SDI Pro
Required Language(s): English, French
Contact Name: Paul Mabee
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: http://hideaway.com.vu