We are one of the leading dive operations/watersport centres in India, with our own resorts in Havelock Island, a new dive centre in Port Blair and soon to become a dive centre in Wandoor.
As we grow we have a position open for a hard-working, committed, dedicated and passionate individual (not couple!) who would like to join our team of local and foreign experienced instructors. Previous experience in teaching/guiding in all conditions is needed.
We are looking for someone who is looking for a commitment over at least a full season (our season end in end of May). You will need to be fit and healthy and enjoy diving as we in the high season dive every day, sometimes 3 to 4 dives a day. Also you are required to be well groomed with a professional appearance.
Preference will be given to those instructors who can meet the most of the following requirements:
1. Minimum 1 year teaching experience
2. Female (to balance the gender amongst our dive staff, but if you are male with something extra to offer, do apply).
3. Languages (any languages is a plus, but we do especially look for Russian and Italian).
4. Good interpersonal skills
5. Good team player – not afraid of hard work (we work very hard at times)
6. Customer service experience
7. Smart appearance (no excessive tattoos or piercings)
8. Are able to live on a somehow isolated island outside India
9. Who already is in their home country (you can only apply for a employment visa to India from your home country).
10. Who have something extra to offer (powerboat license, mechanic with diesel or outboard engines and so on).
• Minimum salary
• 1 season contract (option to extend)
The position is available from October or November.
Interested application should send their resume to: [pay]email@example.com[/pay]