Dive Office Front Desk Manager, Ko Lipe, Thailand
Ko Lipe Diving, the leading dive center on Ko Lipe, Thailand is looking for a dive office front desk manager to join our existing team for the upcoming high season, starting immediately.
We pride ourselves on our professionalism, commitment to safety and dedication to providing a high level of service.
Your role will be to welcome divers, new guest and regulars. You must have a strong personality and ideally female. You must be fluent in English and willing to work 6 days per week.
You’ll be working within a young and international team of dive masters, diving instructors and trainees.
- Must be fluent in English (spoken & written).
- Highly organized and capable of handling accounting.
- Must know EXCEL w/strong computer skills, as well as guest relations.
- Prefer someone who is Rescue diver or above, but more important is accounting and financial skills.
- Non-smoker, clean-cut and hard-working team player w/high level of customer service.
Position available immediately.
If you meet the requirements and would like to become part of our team, please email your full CV and a recent photo to Eric at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference will be given to those who can arrive within the next 2 weeks. Serious applicants only please.
For more information about us, please visit our website and Facebook page:
Company Name: KO LIPE DIVING
Job Location: KOH LIPE
Required Language(s): English
Contact Name: Eric NAVET
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Company Website: http://www.kolipediving.com