Dive Office Manager Required for ScubaTony Cozumel
ScubaTony is the leading dive center in Cozumel. We are looking for a dive office manager to join our existing team for the future. We are not in a hurry and would like to find a candidate that will be available in 2017.
Professionalism, safety and service are our top priorities.
- Be fluent in English and Spanish and willing to work 6 days per week. You will be answering a lot of e-mails and be working mostly from home. This job will evolve from solely doing bookings and answering e-mails to being able to do some accounting and payroll duties.
- Be highly organized and capable of handling accounting.
- Know EXCEL w/strong computer skills, as well as guest relations.
- Be a Rescue diver or above, but more important is accounting and financial skills.
- Non-smoker, Non-Partier, clean-cut and hard-working team-player w/high level of customer service.
Position available in 2017
If you meet the requirements and would like to become part of our team, please email your full CV/resume and a recent photo to Eric at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious applicants only please.
For more information about us, please visit our website and Facebook page: www.scubatony.com
Company Name: ScubaTony
Position: Dive Office Manager
Job Location: Cozumel
Required Language(s): English, Spanish
Contact Name: Adam Duffy
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Company Website: http://scubatony.com