Belize Dive Resort Management Position
Seeking Dynamic Duo to Manage Premier Belize Dive Resort
Applicants must possess a valid dive master’s /instructor license and have five years experience in management of a dive resort; required to live on island.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Briefing and Welcoming guests on their arrival/departure.
- Fully satisfy the needs of our clients/guests
- Manage, control and check the usage of restaurant and bar supplies, ensuring that there is maximum usage of supplies.
- Supervise staff in areas of housekeeping; bartending, kitchen and waitress services.
- Implement quality assurance in regards to laundry sanitation; housekeeping, decors and food preparation.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports and purchase orders to head-office for goods needed.
- Maintenance of grounds; beaches & machines:
- Supervise and verify that all areas surrounding cabanas; beaches; restaurant and all buildings are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Manage the garbage disposal appropriately, separating items for disposal to be sent off the island.
- Maintain equipment on the island, as needed, reporting all breakdown immediately for rectification.
- Verify that one week supply of fuel and other lubricants are available at all times.
- Generators should be appropriately used, while guests are on the Island. Conserve electricity, to cut cost, when practicable.
- Finally – do a weekly report to the owners on all activities of the Resort.
Belize Dive Resort Position Details:
Company Name: Blackbird Caye Belize Dive Resort
Job Location: Private Island, Belize
REQUIRED Diving Qualifications: Dive Master (Absolute minimum)
Required Language(s): English
ALL Other Requirements: Must be available from October 2017 – August 2018
Contact Name: Lisa Hernandez
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: http://blackbirdresort.com