Assistant Dive Manager for island Resort in the Maldives
Ocean Dive Centre at Dusit Thani is looking for an Assistant Dive Manager to work at their new operation in Baa Atoll, Maldives.
Successful applicants must be:
- At least OWSI – Further training and specialties would be preferred.
- Able to speak English + 1 of the following would be a plus but not necessary: German, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Arabic
- Able to work within a luxury resort environment and follow set grooming standards ie. clean-shaven and in uniform, tidy haircut, no visible tattoos or extravagant piercings.
- Professional, friendly and helpful. An open and approachable personality is important to be successful in this role.
- Available to join us within the next months.
This position requires to aid the Manager in general tasks as well as be in charge in his absence and ensure that relationships with colleagues are good, maximizing team spirit and coöperation.
Employees are entitled to:
- A multiple entry work visa
- Accommodation on a 2 share basis
- 3 meals a day at the canteen
- 1 day off every 6 days
- A return ticket following completion of the contract
- Return ticket following completion of 6 months
The contract period will be for 12 months plus 1 month of paid annual leave available on a pro rated basis upon completion of the first 6 months. The contract is subject to a three month probation period.
For further information regarding terms and conditions such as salary etc. Please submit your professional CV along with a full length photo of yourself to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Dive Manager, Dusit Thani
Ocean Dive Centres, Maldives
Company Name: Ocean Group
Job Location: Maldives
Position: Assistant Dive Manager
REQUIRED Diving Qualifications: OWSI
Required Language(s): English
Contact Name: Carl-Philippe Rousse
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: http://www.oceantravelasia.com/